[100% Unique Papers] 20 Points Conveys Strong
Think back to the five SMART goals (Powerpointattached) you created earlier in the term. Write a reflection following APA format and consisting of 750-1000 words in length (4 pages of content, EXCLUDING ABSTRACT). It MUST CONTAIN AND ABSTRACT.
Use the following questions to guide your response (for each goal.) DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUESTION ITSELF,
- What were you expecting from the experience before you started?
- Why were you expecting this?
- Why did you choose this goal?
- Did you learn anything about a different group in society (i.e., different age, profession, ethnic, racial or socio-economic group)? What did you learn?
- What is the most valuable experience you acquired?
- What impact did the experience have on your everyday life?
- What did you learn that was directly related to your course objectives?
formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 6 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
Content ReflectionExemplary – 11-15 points
Reflection demonstrates a high degree of critical thinking in applying, analyzing, and evaluating key course concepts and theories from readings, lectures, media, Insightful and relevant connections made through contextual explanations, inferences, and examples.
Personal GrowthExemplary – 16-20 points
Conveys strong evidence of reflection on own work with a personal response to the self-assessment questions posed. Demonstrates significant personal growth and awareness of deeper meaning through inferences made, examples, well developed insights, and substantial depth in perceptions and challenges. Synthesizes current experience into future implications.
Use of Citations, Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting GuidelinesExemplary – 5 points
The reference page contains at least the required current scholarly academic reference and text reference. Follows APA guidelines of components: double space, 12 pt. font, abstract, level headings, hanging indent and in-text citations. Rules of grammar, usage and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.