[100% Unique Papers] Critical Care Nurses Caring
- Read the article, Moral Distress and Psychological Empowerment in Critical Care Nurses Caring for Adults at End of Life.
- Identify common causes of moral distress in critical care nurses who are caring for dying patients.
- Describe the concept of psychological empowerment and the 4 cognitions it encompasses.
- Discuss the study findings as related to the relationship between moral distress intensity and frequency, psychological empowerment, and participant demographics.
- Think about a situation where moral distress would be an issue in the last hours of life in your patient. Then, describe why it would be an example of moral distress.