[100% Unique Papers] Grade Special Education Students
Refer to the resources in the Reading Assignment and the instructions in the template (https://my.uopeople.edu/mod/resource/view.php?id=300454) and complete the following sections of your Applied Research Proposal:
- Ethical Considerations – Start this section by explaining the importance of ethical research practices.
- Considerations During Intervention Implementation – Explain how the literature you reviewed leads you to believe what you are doing is an appropriate intervention. BE SURE to back up your writing with the APA formatting of research you have reviewed. This is a MUST in this area.
- Considerations During Data Collection – Explain your planned measures to ensure you are protecting the study participants and doing no harm. Just briefly tell me how you plan on ensuring your participants are kept “safe” during your data gathering procedures.
- Considerations Regarding Researcher Bias – Explain your planned measures to ensure the study yields unbiased results. How will you ensure that your results, data gathering, and overall involvement with the participants will not be bias?
- Summary– Summarize the methodology section.
This assignment will be assessed by your instructor. Your paper will be assessed on how well the above areas have been covered. In addition, the below aspects will also be assessed:
- Page Requirement: The assignment should be a minimum of two pages, not including title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
Once your methodology (part 2) has been assessed and you have received feedback, make the necessary revisions, then copy and paste your literary review into your Applied Research Template in the appropriate location.
Please review the Unit 5 Written Assignment rubric to better understand how your paper will be assessed.
1. Belmont Report. (n.d.). https://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/regulations-and-policy/belmont-report/index.html
- This is a complete list of all ethical concerns discussed when conducting research.
2. Everheart. J. (2004) A study of kindergarten and first-grade special education students’ recall of color words. Download the PDF.
- The above is a complete Master’s thesis that you will be reviewing in your PLC.