[100% Unique Papers] Hospital Department Leaders Could
The three deliverables are:
- Create an employee satisfaction survey that will be distributed to all hospital employees.
- a. The survey should contain a minimum of ten questions.
- b. At least two questions should focus on leadership/management.
- c. At least two questions should focus on communication.
- Include a justification for each survey question from 1a and a description of what leadership can expect to learn from the question.
- Write an executive summary ( 3 to 5 pages) that describes the impact of leadership on employee performance and satisfaction, as well as communication challenges that leaders face, and challenges associated with trying to increase employee motivation, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Examine the literature relating to motivation, teamwork, collaboration, and conflict management.
- a. Discuss the role of leadership/management strategies that will help others respond to workplace challenges.
- b. Discuss the critical leadership skills needed to implement change.
- c. Recommend human resources strategies and practices that hospital department leaders could use to achieve optimal performance from employees.
- Create a voiceover (you can do speak notes) PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the major challenges that leaders have in keeping employees motivated.
- a. Based on prior readings, identify one theoretical framework that you will use to guide your presentation.
- b. Include a minimum of three challenges that leaders have in keeping employees motivated.
- c. Include a minimum of one recommendation for each challenge identified in section 3b.