[100% Unique Papers] Implementation Process Moving Transforming
- introduce the Change Project
- Background and evidence supporting the change
- Literature Review: Include at least two sources of literature to describe the change theory/theories utilized in this change project.
ASSESSMENT (approximately 1 page)
- Recognition of the need for change in the status quo.
- How did you determine that there was a need for change (survey,
- Interest: Desire for a change in the system.
- Motivation: Forces motivating change; were there any incentives to increase motivation.
- Environment: Characteristics that indicate openness to change in a system (if not, why not)
PLANNING (2 pages)
- What was each step of the planning process
- Unfreezing: Include driving and restraining forces
- Goals: short & long term (be specific & measurable)
- Sources of Power: Who has the power in the system and how it is used
- Resistances: Attitudes and beliefs; finances
IMPLEMENTATION (approximately 1 page)
- What was each step of the implementation process
- Transforming intentions into actual change behavior
- Recognition, reward system
EVALUATION (approximately 1 page)
- Evaluation measures the degree to which the goals were achieved
- How will success be measured (audits, surveys, observation) include any tools developed for measure.
- Examine progress against pre-established goals
- Revisions in plan
PLANS FOR STABILIZATION (approximately 1page)
- Commitment of system
REFLECTION (approximately 1 page)
- Describe the personal and professional experience of the change project
- Describe the most successful experience of the process
- Indicate element/s that were the most problematic or challenging
- Indicate what would be done differently in the project if it were done again.
- Describe your personal leadership style (Yoder-Wise Chapter 3) in the change project
- Consider how will you utilize this experience in your future
- Writing mechanics, construction, grammar
References, APA Format, grammar, spelling, structure, use of headings, 12-font Times New Roman, title page. My topic for this research is on FALL RISK