[100% Unique Papers] Media Transmission Speed Distances
Complete the following questions in an MS Word Document in APA format.
- Provide a technical description of 4B/5B Digital Encoding Scheme. Contrast it with the Manchester scheme. Explain how and why it provides better data rates.
- Create a ranked table (see below) based on transmission speed, comparing three types of twisted pair, coaxial cable, fiber-optic cable, microwave, and satellite. A total of seven media. Include distances and typical installation use cases.
Type of Media
Typical installation use cases
- Using your favorite search engine, include an image or create a diagram comparing a low earth satellite deployment with a geosynchronous satellite deployment in a situation where you would need 24/7 coverage of the whole earth as your basic criteria. The image or diagram should include ground stations and appropriate locations. (Hint: all satellites (GEO and LEO) and ground stations need to be included and/or labeled).
- Provide a comparison of the difference in expense (cost) of the two different solutions (Cite your source).
- Include in the response the importance of satellites to wireless communication and connectivity.
- Include a relevant reference.
- Discuss the data communication features of USB standards and implementation. What are the pros and cons of using USB drives? In your opinion, what is a portable alternative to the USB drive?