[100% Unique Papers] Module Six Lab Worksheet
These labs demonstrate how logic is not always intuitive (as demonstrated by the Monty Hall problem) and how reasoning can be altered by the way questions are framed (as you will see during the Risky Decisions lab). You will also find out how we tend to reason better when problems are framed in real-world terms, but not as much with more abstract wording. Being aware of the strengths and weaknesses of human reasoning can only benefit us as we make everyday decisions.
Complete the following labs:
- Monty Hall
- Wason Selection
- Risky Decisions
Then complete the Module Six Lab Worksheet Template Word Document. Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Record data and include screenshotsof results for all module labs.
- For the Monty Hall lab, address lab questions accurately.
- For the Wason Selection lab, address lab questions accurately.
- For the Risky Decisions lab, address lab questions accurately.
- Address the module questionaccurately.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your completed Module Six Lab Worksheet Template.
please see attachment