[100% Unique Papers] Punctuate Direct Quotes Using
i- Watch the video on the link below and answer the questions that follows.
-https://youtu.be/bnvnBwP9sTo (When I die recompose me. Katrina Spade)
-200 words, DUE 9/6/2022 @ 11 AM , $5
Initial Post: Answer the following questions in your initial post. Properly introduce and punctuate direct quotes using the correct MLA-style format. Do not use first- or second-person pronouns.
- What is the main problem/issue addressed in this text or video? When, where, how did this problem arise, and who or what is affected by it?
- What is the main claim of each of the two (or more) positions on this issue currently?
- Does the author or speaker seem to prefer one perspective over the other? Does the author or speaker remain respectful of each perspective even if his/her preference is clear? What types of evidence does the author or speaker use to show that each perspective has validity? (see “Terminology for Textual Analysis” PDF in the Learning Materials section).
- Does the author or speaker concede to some aspect of the perspective that he/she doesn’t prefer? Identify a phrase or sentence that indicates the author’s or speaker’s respectful concession and quote it. Integrate the quote into a complete sentence and insert a correct parenthetical citation.
- What kinds of contrast words/phrases does the author or speaker use to show that he/she doesn’t prefer this perspective (although, however, despite, unfortunately, on the other hand, etc.)
- What goal or value does the author or speaker identify as being shared by both sides?
- What solution or compromise does the author or speaker propose? What type of claim does the author or speaker use when proposing their solution or compromise?
II- Annotated bibliography/ Rogerian outline
Due 9/7/2022 @ 11AM, $6