[100% Unique Papers] Schools Often Require Technology
After completing this week’s reading assignment, please answer the following:
In the 21st century classroom, technology is a large part of students’ lives and schools often require technology integration in the classroom. Explain two ways teachers can incorporate technology into the essay writing process and how they would benefit students.
1. Benjamin, A (2005). Writing in the content areas. Retrieved from eBook Central (accessed through LIRN). If you are having trouble accessing eBook Central resources, please review the instructions: Finding a chapter in eBook Central Academic.
Read pages 3-60 and 105-122 which focus on how, even if you are not an English teacher, you can teach writing in your classroom.
2. Cutler, D. (2014, July 10). To teach effective writing, model effective writing. edutopia. https://www.edutopia.org/blog/teach-and-model-effective-writing-david-cutler
- This resource provides a first-hand account of how one teacher approaches the writing process with his students.
3. Wray, D. (2005). Teaching and learning literacy: Reading and writing texts or a purpose. Retrieved from eBook Central (accessed through LIRN). If you are having trouble accessing eBook Central resources, please review the instructions: Finding a chapter in eBook Central Academic.
- Read pages 115-148 which focus on strategies for supporting students in their writing endeavors.