[100% Unique Papers] Small Store Selling Medical
Capstone Project-Business Plan
You are planning to create a health care business such as a clinic, home care business, adult day care center, IT or management consulting firm, a small store selling medical supplies or other healthcare related business. Develop your business plan in terms of the criteria listed below. Then create a PowerPoint presentation that promotes your health care business. Finally, produce transcript presentation so I can , present the PowerPoint presentation.
Step 1: The Business Plan:
In your Capstone Project: Business Plan,
- Describe the mission, vision, nature of your business, services and/or products, stakeholders, and customers of your business.
- Assess the competitive environment of your business (e.g., culture/social, legal/regulatory, economic, technological, and/or competitive factors) along with your major competitors.
- Identify local, state, and federal regulations or other ethical concerns in relation to your business.
- Formulate your key marketing strategies to promote your services/products.
- Create your HR plan with projected positions for the first year of your business.
- Develop a 1-year budget plan with an estimate of how much money will be required to establish your new business, and justify how you will finance your venture.
Step 2: The Presentation
For your Capstone Project: Business Plan presentation,
- Create a PowerPoint that presents the required criteria of your business plan.
- A ten-twelve slide PowerPoint (including introduction, conclusion, title, and references slides).
- Design your PowerPoint so that it promotes your health care business.
- Produce a transcript that presents your Capstone Project: Business Plan.
Note: You are not required to write an APA paper. You may include your transcript in a Word document or the Speaker Notes area in your PowerPoint.
The Capstone Project-Business Plan Video Presentation with PowerPoint:
- Must be 7 to 10 minutes in length.
- Must use at least seven scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years.