[100% Unique Papers] Submitted Via Slide Presentation
This assignment will be submitted via slide presentation, please be sure to include all the information below.
- For this assignment, pretend to be leading a team that is addressing a group of people who have recently experienced a trauma (school shooting, sexual assault, human trafficking, domestic violence, war, etc.).
- Be creative here. Use any population that you are passionate about and come up with a scenario. Explain the scenario to me.
- Design a strategy for how you and your team will address the needs of that population by answering the questions below.
- What did this client or population experience?
- What are the resulting behaviors? In other words, how are they acting because of what happened? Why is this a problem?
- What is the desired behavior? In other words, what do you want them to find (peace, hope, safety)?
- What do they need? What can you (as the Human Services Professional) provide? How can you and your team be of assistance?
- Where will you find funding (donations, state, federal funding, etc.)?
- What paths to recovery can be taken (yoga, EMDR, drumming classes, etc.) and why did you choose these paths?
- Create a timeline with specific dates outlining how you will help this population and implement the paths to recovery.
- Justify why your plan will be effective.
Don’t stress too much over this. There isn’t a “number of slides” requirement, just be thorough answering each prompt above (paying special attention to what’s bolded). You might actually do this one day, so use this as an opportunity to test out your planning and leadership skills.