[100% Unique Papers] Taking Steps Toward Maximizing
Week 9 Assignment – Stakeholder Satisfaction
- From Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, read “Case 11: Zappos: Taking Steps toward Maximizing Stakeholder Satisfaction.”
- Use Strayer Library to locate at least three academic resources for this assignment.
- Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Analyze the manner in which Zappos’s leadership has fostered a culture of ethics in the company.
- Suggest two actions that other companies can take in order to mimic this culture.
- Determine the major impacts that Zappos’s leadership and ethical practices philosophy have had on its stakeholders.
- Examine three of the ethical challenges that Zappos faces. Recommend three actions that Zappos’s leadership should take in order to address these ethical challenges.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the core values in relation to developing a culture of ethics.
- Determine the manner in which the core values support the stakeholder’s perspective.
- Analyze the major ethical challenges that Zappos has faced.
- Determine whether or not you would have resolved these challenges differently than Zappos’s management.
- Provide a rationale for your response.